Discuss Blackberry in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Got to get a new phone and i have a samsung solid extreme which is great because it ring and i answer it but thats all it does apart from bounce

I am having to get more mobile on line etc and less hands on so ive bought myself a tiny little notebook (10 ")
so i can keep a track of my spending and i also have got a Mi fi thingy to get on line

Im also looking into using Outlook for my diary and calender etc now

somebody has suggested i get a blackberry and it can be all synced together

any ideas ?

G

Gall.B

A pocket on my overalls is reserved exclusivley for my phone now, (dont wear bib & brace now after bending over a pan and the phone jumped out of the pouch SPLASH!) can find it easy and its concealed in an otterbox, so doesnt get caked in addy etc.

Only answer if its a call im waiting on or its the Mrs & she knows only to call when need be now after years of hearing "Louise am working way rapid-set here!"

right popped into local shopping hell last night and as usual the staff were a complete waste of space etc it seems if you want a business tariff then you have to phone it anyway

i like the look of the Blackberry type phones and there is a new one about to come out 9900 but 02 have stopped the 24 month contract with a free upgrade after 12 months which is what i was looking for
this is what t mobile offered
Includes :-
1000 minutes
Unlimited texts
500.00 MB data
@ £ 40 per month
or

Includes :-
2000 minutes
500 texts
750.00 MB data
@ £ 35 per month

i dont think this is a good deal so any suggestions of where to try out ?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Wait until the 5 comes out next month Chris. You're mental if you buy a 4 now. It'll be out of date in 3 weeks time!

Also, what I do which works out cheaper, and means you can change your phone every year (and not just every 2 years as with most iphone contracts) is buy the iphone sim-free. About £550. Then top it up £20 per month to get the free texts and free internet (3g). Then in 12 months when the newer phone comes out (they've launched one every 12 months since they started to sell them) I sell mine for £450 (so it's cost me about £8 a month for the phone + 20 for the credit) and then buy the newer one for £550 again.

They always hold their value and always sell when they're 12 months old as people who can't afford the newest one will opt for a 12 month old one which is still very modern and does most things the newer one will do.

It means it costs me £28 per month forever, and I get the newest phone every year.

The way you're doing it costs you £41 per month, and you can only change every 2 years - or you take a hit on upgrading early and paying for the upgrade. Either way still expensive.

If you used £30 credit per month most months (hard to do) you'd still be £130 better off each year, and still have the newest phone each year.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Blackberry in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
Hello! I’m hoping I can get some advice on what to do in my kitchen RE wanting to replace the...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D
Hi I have been browsing these forums for a while and have picked up lot of useful advice. There...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Blackberry
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.