Discuss Block and beam in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Just to mention for anyone who might have a look at the block and beam job that was offered , don't forget that they have a camber on them.
This can be 1:300 that I've seen mentioned - or up to 10mm on a 3M T beam & 15mm on a 4.5M T beam , I only mention it in case someone didn't know and the job was mentioned as being tightish to the DPC.

Not trying to put anyone off , just saying.

Cheers

Diggy :)

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Well, that's why I posted, for professional suggestions. What would you suggest in preparation then in order to take the bounce out, or to minimise it's effect?

You need to screed it first, as it is out doors you will need a cement sand screed or you could use a flowing concrete. You would need depth of about 50mm reinforced with fibres and jointed at 2m by 2m intervals (depth x40)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Block and beam in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Had one today, Went to look at the job prior to starting. It's a plumber who I know's daughter...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
P
Hi guys, i'm new to this forum but ive been in plumbing & heating for over 30 years...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
P
Hi guys, i'm new to this forum but ive been in plumbing & heating for over 30 years...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
R
Hi Guy's I'm looking at buying a new Rubi....I like them so sticking with them. I like how the...
Replies
Views
Been asked to remove a couple of small floors which were recently put onto Lamitech ( wrong...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB