Discuss Body found behind tiles. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Whilst knocking off bathroom tiles the other day I uncovered a body that had been entombed for over seven years. The little boy who lived in the house took the mermaid to school to tell his classmates what the tiler had found. He got a gold star for his story.
20140303_085057.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Body found behind tiles. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
I would just like to see if anyone could give me any advice on why this may be happening with...
Replies
Views
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
C
Hi guys, just a little note to let you know my story. (Sorry if it bores you). I was in the...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB