Discuss Bosch GOP250CE in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

prceramics

good price i had the green bosch that worked really well just got the makita 18v cordless one it is a lot more practical for me as i am a bit lazy and if i have some aritrave to cut i cant be bothered to go to the van set up the multitool with the extention lead, the cordless one is just there waiting in the tool box it has a light if you have to get under a bath to trim some skirting and is a lot more mobile and only cost me about £90 body only

padtheplumber

TF
Esteemed
redditch
good price i had the green bosch that worked really well just got the makita 18v cordless one it is a lot more practical for me as i am a bit lazy and if i have some aritrave to cut i cant be bothered to go to the van set up the multitool with the extention lead, the cordless one is just there waiting in the tool box it has a light if you have to get under a bath to trim some skirting and is a lot more mobile and only cost me about £90 body only

Where did you get the makita from - I've got the worx sonicrafter 240v, but the cordless would be handy like you say, love the 18v makita kit, I'm getting quite a nice collection together :lol:

G

gobby

had one a while, really useful for trimming architraves and in hard to get places. One attachment takes out grout so you can remove single tiles, it was handy where I changed a concealed shower unit. Lidl have a set of blades for £6.99 at moment that says they fit bosch ones, that's pretty good. Only problem I've had is where a wood only grade blade comes across a nail in something and the teeth get knocked off. Top toolbox tool though I think.
Mark

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bosch GOP250CE in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am looking at wet saws and only a DIY here but got a few odd shapes to cut. What would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone got or used the Rubi du 200 evo 650 electric Cutter, I was thinking of...
Replies
Views
Hi One of my tilers has just got a permanent residency visa for Australia. He is emigrating on...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB