Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Bosch tools copying the Festool Systainer model in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

I found this video on another forum. Bosch tools (of which we have quite a few) are now being packaged in their version of the Festool Systainers.

The old-style soft bags have driven me nuts for years because they collect junk and dirt and I can't find bits and other small parts that roll around into the corners. The manufacturers long ago did away with the old-fashioned steel cases that I grew up with. This new case looks handy.

[video=youtube;m_oEL7Iolvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_oEL7Iolvg&feature=player_embedded[/video]#!

R

Rob Z

mine are mainly erbauer now, good piece of kit. i still got my trusty old bosch jigsaw tho. i got it about 20 yrs ago with esso tiger tokens. remember them? :lol:

Mike, I still have my 20 year old Porter Cable jigsaw. I recently bought a Festool jigsaw for fine work. The PC is a bit of a beast, but I hate to say it---the Festool is much better.

The PC is used on site for cutting subfloor and so forth. The Festool is reserved for finish work.

R

Rob Z

ive got a lot of bosch and im impressed with their durability, I hate the soft bags too, the plastic cases are the worst, ive made wooden boxes in the past

ive always liked the systainer system and have considered buying the systainer boxs in the past

Hey there Mike, the Systainers are quite spendy, but because I am so bad about keeping organized, the Systainers are almost a necessary evil for me.

Reply to Bosch tools copying the Festool Systainer model in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Bosch tools copying the Festool Systainer model
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.