Discuss Boxtiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

B

bugs183

Hiya Box.
This is a debate that continues, some guys hate them, but most havn't tried them!

I use lash clips now and again, and are really useful in the right situation. Very large format, rectified porcelain, especially polished and these babys are really handy. Smaller tiles (less than 600x600) and the system is expensive and a pointless.
These won't get you out of trouble on a poorly prepared floor, that needs to be right as with any job, they are no quicker and a bit messier.

As with any floor you will need to use the correct bed of adhesive. But they will give you the edge especially if you have polished porcelain on a large floor with lots of windows, the reflections on the rtiles show up any lips, the lash clips will help.

Tradetiler sell the Lash Clip system at as good a price as i've seen. Remember you don't need to buy the same amount of wedges as these are reusable once the tiles have set.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Boxtiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB