UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Breakfast Caravans in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

I do know from the search item that 'Bacon Butties' have been discussed in previous threads however I cannot find one that champions the place of purchase of the mainstay of early morning nourishment!

So I would like to recommend a tasty 'double bacon with mushroom' bun I have purchased for the last 3 days in a row (with a decent cup of coffee) from a Caravan located off the A19. at the Weighbridge site 2 miles south of Peterlee, Co Durham. It is situated on the north side of the A19 and is run by 2 pleasant young ladies who make a great cooked to order bun.

I have often thought that there should be a 'Good Butty Guide' for bait stops and I would like to know in other parts of the country if there is a fascination with this subject.
I could list another couple of stops in the north of my region however I think your best 'Breakfast Caravan' should be only 1.
I look forward to any feedback and comments you may have - and may well call on your choice stop on my travels to work!:thumbsup:

W

White Room

eating-spaghettis-18.gif

F

faithhealer

My Mum used to have a butty van, situated at Shap summit through the weekdays (A6) and Kendal New Road at weekend nights (NO PUNS!!) Paul and Linda Mac dropped in as did Sir Matt Busby (along with Best,Law, Charlton etc) Status Quo, and loads more.
ps I hate burgers and onions now:lol:
What ever did she cook that the macs would eat I wonder
my wife used to work at aycliffe stockcar stadium, still goes on about her flipping hotdogs!!

Reply to Breakfast Caravans in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Folks, I have installed a tuff2 former into a small on-suite bathroom. Walls have been tanked...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Y
Hi All, I have for the past 24 hours getting to grips with a lot of issues with regard to...
Replies
Views
YNWA2012
Y
K
BQ Sicily beige tilesHi, I'm looking for someone who has about a dozen of these tiles left over...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
K
Please help BQ Sicily beige tiles Hi, I'm looking for someone who has about a dozen of these...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
R
Hi All, I feel I am pretty much there on choosing a product to seal 2 recently cleaned floors...
Replies
Views
Roscoepeko
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.