UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Breakfast Caravans in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Sues in Sackvile Trading estate, Hove:hurray:

Good quailty bacon!, none of that vinegar ketchup (do they think we are stupid!), the cleanest van i've ever seen and a good bit of banter:thumbsup:

And for a good Cafe, Anne's just off Blatchington road. I remember I worked for a roofer about 12 years ago and we were working 15 miles out of Brighton but he would insist that we drove the 30 mile round trip to Anne's for our grub everyday!:yikes:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Bill has a van in the layby off the M23 at the Copthorne junction.
His 4 rashers of bacon are sizzling hot, freshly prepared in a slightly toasted bun and good cup of coffee.
I have to stop here every morning as this is my favourite bacon butty van at the moment.
Anyone else got some updates.
I try not to eat junk food john, its not good for you, bit like smoking....:smilewinkgrin:

T

Time's Ran Out

I'd hardly consider 4 griddle cooked crispy pieces of hot succulent tasty strips of bacon to be 'junk food' .
Next you will be suggesting we - the bacon butty brigade - should be confined to a lay by or somewhere away from the air space of the passive millions who we may inflict with the aroma of instant coffee and smells of lightly grilled meat.
I can hear the uproar now as the Government place a health warning on the side of all pigs and a Tax on the napkin it's served in, but the figures that follow the warning; issued by the chief medical officer , which show the number of deaths and the resources used by the NHS fighting this habit of - eating a bacon butty each day!
But I'am selfish enough not to be worried with my own health issues, so thanks for your concern but there must be a good caravan in Gloucester.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Breakfast Caravans in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Folks, I have installed a tuff2 former into a small on-suite bathroom. Walls have been tanked...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Y
Hi All, I have for the past 24 hours getting to grips with a lot of issues with regard to...
Replies
Views
YNWA2012
Y
K
BQ Sicily beige tilesHi, I'm looking for someone who has about a dozen of these tiles left over...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
K
Please help BQ Sicily beige tiles Hi, I'm looking for someone who has about a dozen of these...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
R
Hi All, I feel I am pretty much there on choosing a product to seal 2 recently cleaned floors...
Replies
Views
Roscoepeko
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.