UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss brews in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
ive not been on for a while,im really busy just not enough hours in the week.
anyway,i had to tell you all this,its short but i couldnt believe what i was hearing.

ive started a new lad,a mates son,just to labour,19 years old,he is a tad thick,but its only mixing and humping stuff about and brewing up,anyway i said 'go and make a coffee mate will ya nat'
he goes out of the office i am plastering,2 mins later in comes back and says
'is coffee the stuff which is lumps you put in with a spoon and not not the stuff in bags':lol::yikes:
i just had to tell him to just clean up i go and make it.
and trust me,he was being serious :mad2:

P

paul flight

had a lad of 17 yeas old working for me for a very short time. i asked him to measure the the next tile to be cut . he picked up the tape pull it out along the face of the tile .his face went blank and looked at me with a vacant look . was then i realised that he did not know how to use a tape or the diffrence between feet and inches / metric he said that he never done that at school . just got better all day . like pass me the stanley knife . whats that? he said . hand me that claw hammer . whats that ? just another lad that slipped through the education netand came out the other side knowing nothing. but bril on play station!!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to brews in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
What a morning. I turned up at saw this (below). Just a bonding coat with a few undulations...
Replies
Views
Longfold Tiling
L
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
D
I got talking to my mate the other day who works for tilecraft in Paisley and he told me that...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.