Discuss Brickbond in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

hey guys.... heres one of my own in brickbond from around june last year ;).... very nice work there 3-fall I love stone would love to work with the stuff deffinately not confident enough yet though! DSC_0282.jpg DSC_0281.jpg DSC_0286.jpg

O

Old Mod

so... when your laying these do you set out or lay as you go? would think its impossible to set out with these tile accept for the width? cheers
Yeah the one constant is the width which enables u set out one axis. But as far as the other way u can easily work several tiles in each direction or if u have time to survey floor properly u write down where u want certain sizes. Get repetitive with 100m2 floor like that one tho haha. Anything can be done with patience.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Brickbond in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. I came upon and registered with this forum while doing some research on decoupling...
Replies
Views
hats67 - Yesterday at 11:48 PM Add bookmark #1 Hello guys. I came upon and registered with...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB