Discuss Brilliant tiler required - KENT / MAIDSTONE way (TN12) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davemul

Hi all

I need a tiler to lay about 19m2 of stone tiles in our kitchen & conservatory.

Will be buying the tiles, prob limestone in opus pattern.

Kitchen / conservatory currently tiled but I can remove these prior. Floor level will need to be checked though as I think where conservatory meets kitchen, there is a slight gradient.

welcome to come over and check out first.

if good job done I will deffo use you to tile the kitchen walls above worktops (once fitted) but need floor done first.

thank you

Dave

Reply to Brilliant tiler required - KENT / MAIDSTONE way (TN12) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
J
    • Winner
moved to the london area in 1984 when my wife got a transfer to Guildford with her works. needed...
Replies
Views
C
hi there, i was not sure if i should put this in find a tiler section as i was more hoping the...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Brilliant tiler required - KENT / MAIDSTONE way (TN12)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.