Discuss British Grand Prix **Thread Contains Spoilers ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Well,

The britsh guys didnt do so well today,

Nothing new for hamilton whose having a disasterous season, how can his car be so bad? Have the other teams really improved so much, even the back markers are giving him a run for his money this season.

Shame JB didnt take another win, he must have wanted to win at silverstone so badly.

The ferraris seems to be coming back into play again.

Interesting to see what happens with the FOTA teams and a breakaway series, I dont personally think budget caps are the way to go, I know theres a reccession on but to me F1 is about the cash, glamour and fast cars, doesnt quite sit right having limited spending IMO.

F

faithhealer

Just returned after a weekend in Silverstone. The stewards were told first thing this morning that there will be a silverstone grand prix. This could just be beer talk but teams were planning strike action!!!! who knows.
Ok Lewis has a dog of a car this year, and Jenson needs 'heat' for his car to work but praise for both for signing fans 'stuff' and ignoring their pr men who were trying to move them along.
Money will always follow this sport, walked past this hotel every morning and the bentleys were the shabby cars! top of the car park was the Koenigsegg CCX
060711010.10.jpg

Reply to British Grand Prix **Thread Contains Spoilers ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
British Grand Prix **Thread Contains Spoilers **
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.