Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Broken toe? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
It's gone a darker now but I'm sure I can feel a sharp bit of bone above the knuckle. Going to give it a day or two strapped up to the other toe and see what happens. haven't limped for years!

Hopefully it is just bruised, or even just a small fracture. The mrs want's me go get it reset and strapped up but I told her sod off, nobody's pulling on it! It's fine if it heals a bit wrong IMO. Got plenty others to keep my balance. :D

D

david campbell

soak it in boiling water and cold water at intervals it will take the swelling and bruising down,and try and keep the pressure of it or you will have lots of problems in future years.i broke my thumb down south years ago and after having it braced i was supposed to visit the hospital up here and have it casted but opted not to when i found out you weren't allowed on site with a stookie and now i have major pains when the weather changes.

S

Scott

soak it in boiling water and cold water at intervals it will take the swelling and bruising down,and try and keep the pressure of it or you will have lots of problems in future years.i broke my thumb down south years ago and after having it braced i was supposed to visit the hospital up here and have it casted but opted not to when i found out you weren't allowed on site with a stookie and now i have major pains when the weather changes.

You blaming us English for that then david :prrr:

U

user123

It's gone a darker now but I'm sure I can feel a sharp bit of bone above the knuckle. Going to give it a day or two strapped up to the other toe and see what happens. haven't limped for years!

Hopefully it is just bruised, or even just a small fracture. The mrs want's me go get it reset and strapped up but I told her sod off, nobody's pulling on it! It's fine if it heals a bit wrong IMO. Got plenty others to keep my balance. :D

You're talking rubbish, Dan - listen to your good woman - nerves in the foot are really sensitive and if it doesn't grow right you could end up with permanent chronic pain - LIZ!! :mad2: wash your mouth out with soap and water !!!:yikes:

Lollisticks are great advise when you have to survive on some desert island, but all it needs is a splintered break and it just end up a mess.

Dan, have it checked out properly and stop being a laddish macho plonker wuss. :incazzato:

R

Rob Z

You're talking rubbish, Dan - listen to your good woman - nerves in the foot are really sensitive and if it doesn't grow right you could end up with permanent chronic pain - LIZ!! :mad2: wash your mouth out with soap and water !!!:yikes:

Lollisticks are great advise when you have to survive on some desert island, but all it needs is a splintered break and it just end up a mess.

Dan, have it checked out properly and stop being a laddish macho plonker wuss. :incazzato:

Tough love from Nurse Gisela! :D

Reply to Broken toe? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Please can anybody advise where I can purchase some Megastone zomara biege tiles 60x30 need some...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have recently had some carpet fitters in who have done a great job but have...
Replies
Views
Hi all - I have a question about some cracked grout in my wet area shower, I've attached a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Broken toe?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.