UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Builders !! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

i cant believe the way they treat peeps, got a call last week from one with dimensions we gave him a price he accepted !! arranged a start date ,night before he telephoned me and says there is a problem with the edging tiles don't come then 2 days of me ringing and no reply ,so just rang the pool-company who recommended us !! they said he was having the job done now by somebody els,as i could not start quickly enough ,well the bloody cheek :mad2::mad2::mad2: then it make's it sound to the guy's who recommended me that i'am the one dithering :mad2: i really needed that job as well ! just when you think you can't get any -lower somebody gives you a spade :mad2:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Builders !! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Thought I would start a thread on builders who prep jobs etc and then expect them to be tiled...
Replies
Views
Simon benn Leeds
S
Hi Wondering if anyone can help.... I started work for a re-fit contractor on a hotel in january...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Okay so I'm not going to link to or mention any specific threads going on but we see this quite...
Replies
Views
lawrenso
L
P
Hi there, fantastic forum by the way guys! I've just had a large kitchen/diner extension built...
Replies
Views
peterparker
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.