UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Burns night in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Muse2k8

Gall.B said:
Just jealous of your beautifull city.:thumbsup:

Do hate working there tho, only do it if its nightshift these days

I think it's beauty is taken for granted by those of us who live there. We forget about the parks, history, woodland etc that we have in the city.

Did you know the small islands in the firth or forth are actually man made and were made to mimic the silhouette of WW2 ships as a deterrent to Nazi invaders :)

G

Gall.B

Nah Cramond is a prehistoric island with Archaeological sites.

Will need tae pay it a visit, Worked in some intresting places in the capital including Museum of modern Art, Usher hall, Murrayfield, Jenners & Harvey Nichols.

Like Valvona & Crolla for a munch & the good thing aboot Edinburgh is gettin a Roll on Haggis is not a problem unlike Wegi land where ye need tae make do way Lorne n Black pudding :lol:

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Did you see the Niddrie shops?

Opticians: For Eyes

Greggs: Bargain Bakery

Etc... God knows it funny to see :)

That bakery does loverly coconut cream buns, but I haven't been up to Edinburgh for about 3 years. Due up in March for a long weekend, and everytime we come up...........we end up getting steaming. Wifes family don't need much of an excuse for a party. So Niddrie/Afgan here I come. Spare liver packed already. :8:

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
niddrie is quite the palace now cj,i did a job in niddrie green last year and well lets just say it was interesting lol

they have flattened a lot of the original niddrie and the shops etc and re built,i went in to take pics one day for flikr ,to be honest i think its disgusting what some people have to live in. there was an old drunk gadgy wandering around he had his trousers hanging off him held up with rope and half naked kids running around in nappies on the road......the worst part of niddrie ive ever seen tbh and it was all hidden away from sight

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Burns night in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
HI, I,m looking for a tile which is not in stock anywhere anymore. It was made by British...
Replies
Views
New here and no knowledge of professional tiling! I had one installer do three new bathrooms. He...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.