Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Buying a Bosch cordless Drill - 14 v or 18 v ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

the hitachi cordless are good but im not sure they are better than the blue bosch

I have two bosch, a makita and a hitachi cordless, out of the three the bosch are the strongest and hold their charge better. they are also the best balanced , though heavier than the other two

as for the power, 14 is a good size for screwing and the 18 is better for drillling but is heavy for a screw gun

Reply to Buying a Bosch cordless Drill - 14 v or 18 v ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Buying a Bosch cordless Drill - 14 v or 18 v ?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.