Discuss camden london in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

mike

you will love camden, but as the others say take a belt wallet with you as the london dippers are masters at their craft, if you get bumped into check your watch and pockets and be extra vigilant around cash machines. I dont know the hotels as im close enough to do it as a day trip , you will have a great time

another time try the old covent garden with the apple stalls and street entertainment, one guy juggles with a live chainsaw. the covent garden restaurant has live music in the basement, londons equivelant to the cavern

camden market and camden lock are a great day out . when I was a kid they used to sell jungle meat out of the back of the shops, only time I ever saw a monkey it was gutted and hung off a rail. but I think environmental health saw that off as I havent seen it over recent years or maybe its not so blatant now LOL

you will love it mike

Reply to camden london in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
hello to everybody, how's it going? I'm new here just signed up and wanted to know what...
Replies
Views
Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
camden london
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.