Discuss Can Anyone Help Get Me Started With Setting Out For Half-bond? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Buzz365

Spot on @JulianSidney!
Sick to back teeth of half bond yaaaaaaaawn!
Random is good!
As far as closers are concerned, before I go into the complications of it, take one tile and cut 10mm from the short edge.
Effectively making them 390mm long.
Then file it sand it, whatever u need to do to make your cut edge look like a factory finish.
If you can be bothered to do that, I will go into the long winded method of closers! That fair enough? :)
Thanks for the offer, sounds interesting, but on this occasion I will pass. Only up for bownie points so not sure it deserves the trouble... but thanks anyway. I have moved the centre line over 1/4 tile and it doesn't look to bad and it made it work better in the corners.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Can Anyone Help Get Me Started With Setting Out For Half-bond? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Dear Tilers, my husband has done a lot of tiling, but would really like your advice please. He...
Replies
Views
Hello all I am new here so I hope that I can post this here. I am a tile contractor in Denver...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles! I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the...
Replies
Views
Jamie e
J
Hi there, Im a DIY tiler and am about to half height tile my downstairs toilet with 600x300...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. First time poster and tile diy. Thanks in advance for any and all help, tidbits...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB