Discuss Can you help? Tell us about your local independant tile retailer! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Can you help?

Tell us about YOUR local and INDEPENDANT tile retailer, then get paid if they stock our product.

porsadrill_600.jpg

The current advertising in a run of TSJ (Tile & Stone Journal) Magazines has seen a
terrific response to the PORSADRILL brand.

porsadrill_600a-1.jpg

But we know more can be done. And so if YOU KNOW a retailer likely to stock PORSADRILL
we will pay on results.

If (as a direct result) of your recommendation a tile retailer takes up Porsadrill.

We will send youa fat shiny £20 note !!

elgar_20_1592279c.jpg

Simply contact us in any way shape or form. Email. Phone.

Tell us the branch and contact details as much as you can including managers name.

And if as a result of your input the retailer has a board installed into branch we will put the money into your bank account. Cant say fairer than that.

Obviously many of you are tilers and have a regular shop you drop into so perhaps you can warm them up a bit and let them know about the PORSADRILL BRAND.

DSC_0005.jpg

Once you see this board in branch then you know your call has been succesful

And if you are the owner... or a worker... You still get the £20

CONTACT US TODAY WITH YOUR LEADS:

Call Richard at any time on 01992 410636

or email [email protected]

If they take up the offer - You get paid !

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Can you help? Tell us about your local independant tile retailer! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
FIXRADIO are looking for 20 nominations for their Wall and Floor Tiler of the year 2019...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB