Discuss Card Processing for Tilers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
We have a new card processing sponsor. Wordpay Zinc. Checkout some information about it here.

http://servedby.flashtalking.com/click/6/27171;707925;0;209;0/?ft_width=200&ft_height=60&url=4547454

There is a calculator on the following page to work out what your best plan could be.

https://www.worldpayzinc.com/pricing

Let us know who you use and why by replying to this thread. But please do checkout our sponsors, as supporting them supports the forum and keeps the place free to use. :)

Always the right price for you

Our pay as you go plan couldn’t be simpler. You just pay for each transaction. No monthly fees, no commitment. But if it suits you better, you can choose a different plan. And as your needs change, your plan can change with you. No penalties.

B

Bubblecraft

I've been taking card payments for over a year now. It's fantastic. So many benefits to being able to take cards. I mainly use Worldpay (before it went to Zinc. Better charges) but also have iZettle. Same device but works slightly different. Only use iZettle if Worldpay fails for any reason.
y8ada7a4.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Card Processing for Tilers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Big thanks to The Wetroom Store for sponsoring the forum and keeping it free to use for all the...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
D
If you are "up north" in Harrogate or around then why not swing by the Tiling Show. Its the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
tilersforums.com has just today created a directory of wall and floor tilers in the UK. We're...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
W
Hi all! Hope everyone's having a good 2016 so far. Just a quick post to tell you about the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
M
Hi guys, basically I'm enquiring to see if anyone of you's would be interested in an...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB