UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Cash offers outside of E-bay Rules in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I had my Rubi TX700n on e-bay and stipulated to pay with paypal and collection in person and top bid was £230 and got a message this morning I'll pay cash and meet you somewhere ????

Now I did'nt ask for 5 goats and 2 chickens or an old grandmother in exchange for the cutter, I asked for paypal, it ai'nt rocket science:nonod:

I replied to the message "Was there any reason why you can't pay by paypal as requested".

Yet to get a reply.

Have you guys/girls ever had any problem going outside of e-bay.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I always used to mark my payment options as "cash on collection, paypal but you pay paypal fees, cheque but you wait for it to clear fully before collecting". Never liked paying paypal fees at all.

When I buy however, I always try to use paypal, because then if it doesn't work or is the wrong item I can always use paypal to get my cash back and / or a replacement from the seller.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cash offers outside of E-bay Rules in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
D
Just wondered if anybody was in the Camberly/Aldershot area and was getting bored with the xmas...
Replies
Views
doit4u
D
W
Yes my little ginger head has nearly exploded today. Firstly i was having problems with the...
2 3
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.