UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Worst Day Ever in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grace'sDad

T

Turkish

That`s a pretty bad day there Wivers! BUT, would you have wanted to have been the guy who was involved in an incident i attended today???...........He was cycling to a train station and was coming down a ramp that lead onto the platform. For whatever reason he lost control and ended up on the live rail!!!!! He was dead until the ambulance crew somehow managed to get a pulse back after 15 minutes of CPR and defib, bloody amazing!!!!!

Turkish

Reply to Worst Day Ever in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I just got a new bathroom done through a plumber, who managed the whole process (I had no...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.