Discuss cemento in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

any one used porcelanosa cemento grout, i am looking for a matching silicone

I have 15 bags on the present job I'm on but won't be grouting till Monday,
I also need a colour match grout so will wait till its dry & match it off my colour chart, thinking it will be close to Manhattan 113??
It's not nice grout to use on walls, I'm doing walls & floors with the same colour.

D

dave l and l

I have 15 bags on the present job I'm on but won't be grouting till Monday,
I also need a colour match grout so will wait till its dry & match it off my colour chart, thinking it will be close to Manhattan 113??
It's not nice grout to use on walls, I'm doing walls & floors with the same colour.

finished bathroom today, the grout was a pain to use. unimpressed at how long it took me because of the grout, will go back and check on monday to see what silicone i need

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to cemento in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking for spare tiles of Porcelanosa Oxford Acero. Does anyone have a couple of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB