Discuss Champions League final ticket prices revealed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

true Mike, and as a true football and Man U fan, this is what we have to aspire to before we can truly have the crowing rights, I'm not one of these, "my club only" fans, just a footie fan that was brought up in the wake of Munich disaster and my parents sympathies were with Sir Matt and his Babes and that sympathy was inbred into me...total beautiful football. A shiver always creeps up my spine whenever I hear YNWA, because of the achievements that Shankley set in motion, along with Sir Matt, Eurpean Football would never have happened

Reply to Champions League final ticket prices revealed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
'King Kenny' Dalglish Sacked By Liverpool "After a careful and deliberative review of the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
M
an allocation for tickets (10,000) to neutral fans are going on sale this week. the allocation...
Replies
Views
smidy69
S
E
I receive this i-mail for one job: Work Friday-Monday Eduardo, Work for tomorrow...
Replies
Views
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
As some of you may know, I'm constantly searching for a 'tradesman's listing' type website that...
Replies
Views
mikethetile
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Champions League final ticket prices revealed
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.