Discuss cheap trainee offered in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

it would only be certain people from this site to say something like that mate.... and the only time I have ever been funny on here is when I had been attacked so much I simply had enough of it so I felt I had to be on the defencive all the time... and it is a shame but I suppose it doesn't even matter as everyone has came to there conclusions about me so I will just keep coming back with questions and seeking advice and hope for the best.

D

DHTiling

it would only be certain people from this site to say something like that mate.... and the only time I have ever been funny on here is when I had been attacked so much I simply had enough of it so I felt I had to be on the defencive all the time... and it is a shame but I suppose it doesn't even matter as everyone has came to there conclusions about me so I will just keep coming back with questions and seeking advice and hope for the best.

I do hope I am not one of those peeps as I actually like you. I did think you were a chancer but I now do see you are genuinely trying to better yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
laughitup.gif
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to cheap trainee offered in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
i recently posted that id like a trainee position,ive got full clean license,c & g (level 2) and...
Replies
Views
prceramics
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB