Currently reading:
Cheatpest Tiles

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Cheatpest Tiles in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

Hi, Im lookng for the cheaest tiles I ca find, because I'm practising tiling in my out-house. I got a box of 20 white 15x15cm.....for about £4 i think from Wickes, but now looking for black in same size...but this seems to be difficult, best price so far is £20 something for a box of 20.....I just want to do a design like this
upload_2016-2-14_21-12-16.jpeg
and

upload_2016-2-14_21-12-50.jpeg

any ideas?

many thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cheatpest Tiles in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them professionally laid. At the time I asked if they needed sealing. The tiler told me since they were...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.