UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Check out my website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all

Just putting up my website for your feedback, its from mistore, thanks to the forum for putting me on to them. I think for the price its as good as you can get. Its one of the templates they provide for £49.99 and £10 a month after. I have bought the domain for £20 for 2 years.

You have prob all seen the template before as its the same as daves (sorry dave, its the best one) I'm not based near dave anyway. I am going to change the picture at the top of the homepage to some of my own work.

Just let me know what you think, all responses welcome.

I'm really happy with it, just need to add more content like pictures, i was also thinking of doing a section on UFH with step by step pictures of how its done and how it works. What do you think?

Just click the link www.precision-tiling.com

Cheers, Lee. :thumbsup:

Looking great. One niggle is I always like to see finished room pics not just after you've done your bit but apart from that great

I totally agree mate but its hard to keep going back to your jobs. I have arranged to go to a customers house to take a picture of a finished kitchen for the picture at the top of the home page. Cheers for the feedback.

sorry dave, i'm changing the home page picture to make it look a bit different but thats just what the template is, a template. There is no way someone looking for a tiler in your area will see mine by accident. I did originaly ask for a different template but have it a different colour but it cost £100 to change the colour so i went with that. I think with a different picture at the top it will make it look alot different as thats the first thing you see when it comes on.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Check out my website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.