Discuss Cheeky git... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

A builder i have been doing some work for has just sacked one of his painters...This painter i have worked with on several jobs and seems quite a nice guy. He had a young apprentice lad working with him that worked for the builder. I met up with the painter last night to get some of the apprentice tools from him that were in his van as he lives near me and the young apprentice has no transport and lives miles away and the paint is annoyed about getting the sack and wont take his tools back....So i met up with him and he opened the back of his van and guess what he has in the back...:lol: A B&Q wet tile cutter and a B&Q manual cutter...He then gives me a card he has printed on his computer telling me he is going to have a go at tiling now and if i have any jobs can i reccomened him..:mad2: :lol: Cheeky git!!!

Reply to Cheeky git... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Cheeky git...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.