Discuss Chelsea anyone ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Just watching it now, would love to go there, might try for tickets next year :thumbsup:

My local co-op do loads of excursions , i took my wife to strictly in birmingham just after christmas, i was dreading it, but as soon as those fit-young ladies started dancing , well money well spent, i might look for a few more and chelsea was on there .......

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Chelsea anyone ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi all - I have a question about some cracked grout in my wet area shower, I've attached a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have some lovely Mexican terracotta tiles (glazed on one side only) which are meant...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB