Discuss chipboard floors in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

kkkkbbbb

hi

laying on chipboard floor,no more ply 12mm to bring up levels using their adhesive and screws. this is to a floor connecting to a hall, the hall has been tiled with trevertine and a thick bed presume flexible adhesive and grout onto a coni floor. i'm going to lay pocelean tiles on both floors. After removing the trevertiine tiles the adhesive left on the floor, can this be filled with the new adhesive to form a level surface before spreading the adhesive to start tiling?. is the porcelean adheesive and the ones used for the trvertine compatable or will it be better to latex and then spread the adhesive?
also on the transition from the wood to the coni floor, would it be advisable to take the no more ply over the joint

many thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to chipboard floors in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB