Discuss Chipped Porcelain Tile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bcd-87

Thanks for all your comments. I appreciate it.

I dont think I could just pull up one tile without ruining the ufh

Looks like it would be best for me to take up the tiles and relay it again. So just to be clear would you suggest putting down the ufh the slc then tile on top?
Can you suggest a good slc?

Thanks

Paul

Don't take the whole floor up yet.. tried the one tile first..

O

Old Mod

You should try using one of these, adjust the depth of cut to the correct depth and cut the tile, without fear of damaging cables below or any dust, into 20-30mm strips after cutting out the perimeter grout and the long skinny cuts will pop out easy

Bosch Small Angle Grinder Dust Guard GDE 125EA-S
It regulates depth of cut as well then Lee?

I

Italy

I use this.
do not know if the same as akemi.
with this reconstruction of marble and granite.
I used to close holes 3cm of porcelain
48acdd35da7e19369d61c7c49d78e3f9_6fa4e05b.jpg

Reply to Chipped Porcelain Tile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I would like to use some indoor tiles outside on the top of my fish pond wall, the tiles I am...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
On the final stretch of this lengthy project and would love to hear your views on Flexible...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB