Discuss Choosing a wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

JamieM

A

Alberta Stone

It really depends on what you plan on doing with the saw and what your budget restraints are.
If you are getting into tiling seriously and have some capital, then any of the top brands are pretty much the same, they have different features which maybe the other brand doesn't but they all seem to perform more or less equal, so it boils down to preference.
Even the cheaper saws will do the job, but they will wear out quicker.

What is more crucial is investing in the right assortment of blades, as that is the vital part.
Some blades don't cut worth beans and some wear out too quick while others will cut a ragged edge.
So it is important to have the proper blade for the variety of stone and tiles you will cut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Choosing a wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Anybody got one of these...
Replies
Views
ruairi mac
R
G
Hi, We had a partial wet room installed in our first floor bathroom over 3 years ago by a...
Replies
Views
Gemma
G
T
Hi Guys, I need your help. I just bought my first apartment and I plan to tile my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Ceramico tiling
C
http://www.*************************.com/water-underfloor-heating-152-w.asp Supplying Water...
Replies
Views
I'm currently using a Vitrex 900 bridge saw with a cheapo Erbauer blade for my marble cutting. I...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Choosing a wet saw
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.