UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Chris Moyles last day in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

easy listening? I stopped listening about 5 years ago after realising that the hour I spent in the car was mixed with white noise and talking. I hardly ever heard any decent music or anything decent being discussed. It was like a party that had spilled over from the night before. Maybe my tastes changed but Chris Moyles certainly didn't do himself any favours. I'd rather hear Chris Evans on Radio 2, although I've stopped listening to the radio completely whilst in the car. I much prefer the silence now.

D

Deleted member 9966

Some people showing their age! LOL! I personally think the BBC have made a big mistake, time will tell. Brilliant radio show, just my sense of humour, childish and silly! :) I will miss it in the mornings.

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

You've described his show to a tee Bri - childish and silly. But it was very obviously switching people off, hence why the BBC have pulled him. It's all about listener numbers though. The beeb won't get any revenue if people aren't watching or listening to their channels.

D

Dougs Third Go

Now I love music but I rarely listen while driving. I find I drive calmer without the radio on.....not that I am aggressive but I always got a the feeling that I would drive faster with Rock music etc .
I just listen to every knock and creak from the car now !
I've got a 4 hour drive upto a job in scotland tomorrow, been trying to figure out how to plug my i-pod into pick up stereo, haven't worked it out yet, so it might be site radio with i-pod plugged into that on the back seat! I love rock music when I'm driving,,zz top's "eliminator" is a classic driving album:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Chris Moyles last day in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.