UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Christmas countdown - 70 days to go in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

So there's the sentence to send quite a few people into panic mode. We've started buying a few presents here and there but not really got any ideas about what to get people, as normal :yikes:

But I'm more concerned with Christmas Trees this year. Our fake tree is looking a bit sparse now, as it's had 10 good years of wear and tear.

So, should we buy another fake or go for a real tree this year? I've created a poll so people can vote.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Christmas countdown - 70 days to go in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, not a big poster on here but have my spells Basically, I'm 27 and I've been tiling for...
Replies
Views
mike1979
M
R
How long did it take before things really kicked off for you?. i went on my own at the start of...
Replies
Views
Stocks Tiles
S
A customer I refurbed a bathroom for 2 years ago has asked me to refurb their wet room in the...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M
I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.