Discuss What's been going on with the forum then? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Somerset
Wow Dan - you have created Forums that interest the Global Cyber Criminals? That means you have "arrived" well and truly on the web. Amazon, Paypal and Dans Forums - all at the same level!

Mind you I bet you weren't quite enjoying the moment whilst the hordes of Genghis Khan tried to butcher your forums.

Hope it all keeps going well. Don't mind the extra security you might need from now on.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Wow Dan - you have created Forums that interest the Global Cyber Criminals? That means you have "arrived" well and truly on the web. Amazon, Paypal and Dans Forums - all at the same level!

Mind you I bet you weren't quite enjoying the moment whilst the hordes of Genghis Khan tried to butcher your forums.

Hope it all keeps going well. Don't mind the extra security you might need from now on.

Not 100% sure who or why they wanted my forums to be honest Andy. :-/

Just one of those things I guess we'll never know the answer to.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What's been going on with the forum then? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I'm toying around with some of the colours around the site to make it easier to read and keep...
Replies
Views
@3_fall and I were trying to come up with a way, or a name for a forum, for this. We wanted to...
Replies
Views
I'm going to set something up tomorrow so that we can host all your videos, no matter how big or...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB