Discuss Christmas Pudding Dash. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Did the Ashburnham Christmas Pudding Dash 5 mile XC this morning..Nice and muddy & you get a Christmas Pudding and Mulled wine when you finish. Lots of runners and a really good morning.
Oh and my daughter Katie did the Childrens XC race and won :hurray: so even better..www.nice-work.org.uk/events.php?id=12

Attachments

• Katie-Ashburnham Christmas pudding Dash 004.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 40
J

jonnyc

Robert smith chose a very strange tile indeed for a big area on ground floor.
it was like the old classical flagstones white limestone which comes from a mould of an original flag.
he had found this on the internet i think from a small supplier in france .
i was not too phased by this as had fitted mountains of classical flagstones in early days before Paul Burnsford sold to marshalls.
but there was something wrong with the mix in mould and they started to crack somewhere in the middle of tile . he had also ordered two sweeping staircases from same product which i did not want to get involved in.
anyway the house build was good as is work from r.w armstrong who i used to do loads of work for.
and it had very interesting colour decor within.
mostly grey/black and white and the gun metal kitchen actually looked the nuts.
of course now grey is the colour, but just shows robert smith always was ahead of his time.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Christmas Pudding Dash. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
Did a couple of small jobs - relaying some quarry tiles and a small bathroom floor using a bag...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
J
If you are 36, or older, you might think this is hilarious! When I was a kid, adults used to...
Replies
Views
user123
U
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB