Discuss Christmas rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
Busy up to Christmas Eve but no one waiting until January so got a few gaps in the diary in the new year.

Still getting phone calls where bathrooms are gutted out and need tiled by the end of the week. Why do people never arrange a tiler before they start?
what bathroom company do you do work for , or is most of your refurbs through word of mouth

P

Peter

what bathroom company do you do work for , or is most of your refurbs through word of mouth

Just do a few refurbs with plumbers, although they're arranged well in advance. It's the other headcases that rip out their bathroom, get a plumber to put a new tray in, and then frantically phone round tilers to get them out to have a look tonight and start tomorrow.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Christmas rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
I would just like to see if anyone could give me any advice on why this may be happening with...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB