Discuss City and Guilds Tiling Qualifications in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Max@ableskills

For interested parties are you able to say how long the course lasts and where you are based?

Sorry i realise now that i should have given more detail in my first message.

Training will be undertaken at ableskills.

Courses are based at our training facility based in Dartford, Kent.

Ableskills have been delivering construction training for over 12 years.

The course is 6 weeks in duration (30 days) which can be either attended on a monday to friday basis or over a series of weekends (or a mixture of both weekdays and weekends).

If anyone requires accomodation whilst training with us ( as is often the case) this can be arranged (subject to availability).

There are several assessments, all of which need to be passed.

The assessments are graded pass, merit or distinction.

The training and assessments are delivered and marked by teacher trained, experienced and qualified wall and floor tilers who are also city and guilds qualified A1 assessors.

Hope this helps.

For additional detailed information please contact our office on 01322280202 or check out our website on www.ableskills.co.uk

M

Max@ableskills

6219-08 is a level one city and guilds certificate in wall and floor tiling.

If anyone wants to achieve a higher level of training qualification then perhaps the 6710-23 city and guilds level 2 wall and floor tiling diploma is a better bet.

For details of our next availability for the 6710-23 level 2 course please contact course advisors on 01322280202 where course durations and content can be explained.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to City and Guilds Tiling Qualifications in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all; We're looking at hiring skilled Wall/floor tilers to join our team in Canberra...
Replies
Views
Muhammad fiaz
M
Bedrock Tiles are proud to announce some seriously climate, complimenting news that we have...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB