Discuss clairvoyant readings in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
rotherham
just wondering has any one had a clairvoyant at there house, my wife is quite into it ,
im not convinced at all,
but we had one at our house a few years ago, i was sat on floor when she came in , she came over to me , and said hows your back you have a lot of trouble with it, and you suffer with your chest in the winter months, which is all true
she then turned to one of out friends , julie who she had never met ,

hi julie hope you are having a reading there is some one here who wants to talk with you
freaked her out, how did she know her name , she never had a reading was to scared

U

user123

There are definitely moments of clairvoyancy, I have had them myself, at different times, especially with very poorly patients, it happens. I am doubtful though that it can be sufficiently instigated to be accurate all the time, like a strong instinct, it comes from somewhere, but make it happen on demand? The again listening to your gut instincts can be improved with practice, so maybe it's a similar thing. The people who have the biggest clairvoyant egos though IMO are the ones most often wrong, and as yet I don't think humans have developped enough to be able to differentiate sufficiently between the thin dividing lines between clairvoyancy - intuition - imagination.

I have been told things, some were spot on, some so so wrong, but I have never had a clairvoyant party at my house nor would I wish to have one, I think it makes you vulnerable and feel kind of powerless, dependent on some message form someone else rather than feel strong trusting your own instincts / intuition, etc.

U

user123

:lol: :lol: you're so funny, Rob... :lol: ... actually, I am really quite into this notion of parallel universes and time being like a fluid dimension - did you know that even now computers are developped to work with computers in parallel universes to be more powerful still (Phil Gosling, UK physicist and business development guru) and some very convincing experiments have been carried out observing the journey of atoms when hit my light, basically, it's likely that there really are parallel universes, and that to a large extend we influence our own world with expectations created in our brain - that is where the theories of manifesting success etc comes from.

ANYHOW, on the basis of that I could imagine that some people - and as I say, I have had spontaneous experiences myself like that, where I SAW things very clearly years before they happened - are just more tuned into different vibrations of different times and universes, and so can see more, or less. The human brain has so much potential yet undiscovered, but somehow I just KNOW that all the petty tittle tattle and fights for survival we are still involved with now, as the human race, is not all there is to it, it's like a curtain in front of the real thing, of the real capabilites we have to grow into still.

D

Derry

I'm not the one to believe in this kind of thing although I do still find it interesting..
However, 1 night a few years ago a friend of a friend had been to see one of these types and had her palms read etc. Now the clairvoyant asked if the lady drove a red car and when she replied yes the clairvoyant turned white and said she could forsee a tragedy involving a red car and this ladys face. She begged her not to drive home.
The lady drove home that night and came off the road and died.

it could be coincidence, it could be that it was playing on her mind and affected he concentration or maybe the clairvoyant really did see it.

I'm a sceptic but that is a true story!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
just wondering has any one had a clairvoyant at there house, my wife is quite into it ,
im not convinced at all,
but we had one at our house a few years ago, i was sat on floor when she came in , she came over to me , and said hows your back you have a lot of trouble with it, and you suffer with your chest in the winter months, which is all true
she then turned to one of out friends , julie who she had never met ,

hi julie hope you are having a reading there is some one here who wants to talk with you
freaked her out, how did she know her name , she never had a reading was to scared

I not only don't believe in it, I think it's corrupt and should be illegal if people are charging for it. Perhaps not so if it's just a free thing for entertainment. But a lot of the professional maker a lot of money out of conning people. They'll research families just to get better 'hits' and when they can't get 'hits' that way they'll lead you into answering questions and then reiterate them to you later and make you think they worked that out, when in fact you said it earlier.

It's a con. As is ghost hunting, card reading, palm reading, and all the other con artists.

Derren Brown did a documentary on a bloke who was a big faker and Derren researched him and found out that one of the lady's in the show actually lived in the same street as his sister, when he claimed he'd never met her and knew nothing about her. Another lady he got a hit on was a regular customer of his, and he knew her as you would a close friend yet she was convinced every time he got a hit that he was good.

He held a show at a working mens club or something similar, and charged £10 a head for it, and got a good 100 people in there. THAT is the reason he does it, not to help people get in touch with their dead relatives.

Reply to clairvoyant readings in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I really need some sound advice as I’m well out of my depth. We have a little second home with...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Sorry for asking a question that I already think i know the answer to but I just need...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

rotherham

Thread Information

Title
clairvoyant readings
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.