Discuss clairvoyant readings in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SandyFloor

Another misconception is the one ' I was just thinking of her and the phone rang and that's who it was.' I think people underestimate how much they think of different people during the day. Most of us will think of dozens if not hundreds of people over the course of the day so by probability just as one person enters our mind they happen to call us and it registers on our memories whereas all the times that doesn't happen doesn't register.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Another fact about that is generally only a dozen people you know will ring you, so when the phone rings, and you even guessed, you'd guess right 1 in 12. If you have less people that phone you the odds get even better. And you're right about it picking up older thoughts. "I was just thinking about you" could mean earlier today, hours ago even, and as you say if you think about your mates at the pub then one rings later, it does just feel a bit strange but it's got to happen to me at least three times a week.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
im with dan there nothing but a bunch of con artists, my wife is hooked on it all ,spends money going to see them, and cant understand why i think its all a con, they make money by telling you things you have already told them with out even knowing it, and there good at it, they have to be its there job just as were good at tiling.

my wife took my 12 yr old daughter with her once and the con artist pionted to my daughter and said she new she likes art and is good at it, which she is, when they come back and told me i said look at her hands she still had bits of paint on them from that days art lesson, dosnt take much working out, and lets face it most 12 yr old girls are into some form of art.

and as for being able to talk to the dead ...... just go to your doctors and tell them you can talk to dead people and you will be getting a one way ticket to the funny farm.

Reply to clairvoyant readings in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I really need some sound advice as I’m well out of my depth. We have a little second home with...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Sorry for asking a question that I already think i know the answer to but I just need...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

rotherham

Thread Information

Title
clairvoyant readings
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.