Discuss Classical Flagstones - Ashdown Grey (610x305) urgently needed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

N

NeilD

Even after I ordered the recommended 10% extra for breakages and cuts, I have found myself a good 3 sq metres short of these tiles. I have a half finished bathroom which we cannot use and the fitter and tiler cannot continue until we get some more. Having checked with Classical Flagstones they don't have any in stock (and it will be a further 3 weeks before they do) and after a number of phone calls I cant find anyone else who stocks them.

This is a desperate call for help! If you know anyone who has stock (or may have stock) please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Neil

C

Colour Republic

over 3sqm of wastage is quite a lot unless either it is a large area you're tiling or they they are large format where the off cuts aren't reusable but 600x300 isn't that large.

Really with stone you've got 2 options. Either ask the retailer nicely for there suppliers name then ring that supplier and see if they have other retailers they supply locally to you... or wait for your retailer to get them back in and hope to god it is cut from the same part of the quarry.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Classical Flagstones - Ashdown Grey (610x305) urgently needed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB