Discuss cleaning black tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

last time I used black grout:lol:

smith_miners.jpg

And that's just opening the bag of black grout!!!

2020Tiling

iam doing a black ceramic job with black grout at the min and the black grout is a nightmare to use! washed everything 6 million times and my squeegy still has black grout stuck into it ? also my favourate sponge has to go in the bin , and the bucket i used to mix the grout with has sadly had to go the jurney also !!...so glad i didnt use my washboy . pics to follow... p.s wheres the thumbs up and smiley faces gone on the forum ?

D

doug boardley

iam doing a black ceramic job with black grout at the min and the black grout is a nightmare to use! washed everything 6 million times and my squeegy still has black grout stuck into it ? also my favourate sponge has to go in the bin , and the bucket i used to mix the grout with has sadly had to go the jurney also !!...so glad i didnt use my washboy . pics to follow... p.s wheres the thumbs up and smiley faces gone on the forum ?
if you click on the "go advanced" tab Terry, you'll find them there:thumbsup:

C

chilli74

i have at last succeeded in cleaning my floor tiles, it has taken awhile and three sponges, copious amounts of water, both of my hands ending up looking like they have mutated, but finally that floor is clean and free from residue(i also have had to tell the rest of the family that they can only admire from afar as they are not allowed into the bathroom on account of the length of time it took to clean the floor and i would do my nut if they made a mess in there.)
that is a nice pic although not entirely accurate, i ended up looking like a member of the black and white minstrels.(sorry no offence meant to anyone for that reference)

Reply to cleaning black tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Need to choose a grout for the above. For the black floor tiles 300x600 am thinking either...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
cleaning black tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.