Discuss Cleared my browsing data and i still get this!! hahaha in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I just keep seeing underfloor heating ads :(
Not a bad thing mate.

I see them too from time to time.

What we want to see is tile-related ads. Undefloor heating and bathstore I see loads of. That's fine. But I do keep seeing other dating stuff and whatnot.

Addmitingly it's on new pages.

When we click "new posts" the forum runs a search basically, so each page we get presented with isn't a page indexed in google, it's a page presented just for us. If you click it twice, you'll see the number in the URL increased by one increment.

So those pages google has no content recorded in their index about. So it'll offer the ad spot out to a generalised thing that matches our users. So middle-ages blokes.

The other day I was looking for a weekend break in Venice. Every other time when I hit new posts it showed me hotels in Venice.

It's very clever how it does it.

You know google is the 2nd largest firm on earth, behind apple. And it's ONLY product that is in profit is it ads. Ads on its own website (so at the top and bottom of search results) and then ads on publishers websites like mine.

So it works out what it needs to show where.

Websites like Facebook and Twitter give Google the jitters. They get traffic without people needing to go to google, and don't use google as their ad serving platform.

Google has it sorted though.

So it suggests to me that somebody IS clicking on those ladyboy ads lol - else it wouldn't keep serving them.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Or me until @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin logged on with his browsing data being fed to google lol
strange no jaguars mk2 3.4 3.8 backtilreal tecknolagy history the knights templars aliens. well i surpose all that says to google is desparate old man .looking for a girl with big **** who s clean with a good history want a few tempting nights race not inportant

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Nice jag.

Lucky to find one with original bodywork around the boot. Make sure you check the wheel well and front struts. Murder for falling to bits at speed due to the vibrations.
spent a few years buying and selling cars .every car or van i have bought over the last 20 years i have bought at auction .my current jag i paid £1000 for still driving it 2 years later

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cleared my browsing data and i still get this!! hahaha in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
What's your tiling question? Pictures can be added. Hello, I have a question about preparing a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just like I wrote in the introduction I’ve been lurking in this forum for quite some...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB