UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Coast to Coast Again But all Offroad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

yep it hurt not too much but a good over the bars for the third time in a month
ouch.jpg

right i cocked up again no big falls but maybe last weeks tumbles were worse than i thought

my ribs have hurt all week and i feel constantly winded so i still rode yesterday but every time i compressed my body i was winded ? not good and even cider didnt help
dont think ive broken my ribs as ive done that before think its just muscular

16 miles in very heavy going good fun apart from the winded bit

back on me bike again spent a day at coed y brenin in Wales yesterday did a route called the mbr its only 12 miles took us 3 1/2 hours did this in the summer and it is the best scariest fun ive had on a bike only one fall which apart from a good bruise on the knee was ok but if i hadnt been wearing my lid i would have crank teeth marks in the top of my head as when i fell off the trail the bike followed me and landed on me bonce crank first when will i learn? when will i learn ?

i dont know who is paying for these centres but my life the money spent is incredably

back on it again now had both my knees looked at and left one near to a replacement patella and right one a few stages behind knee age about 55 i'l take that i thought they were going to say worse than that
did 6 miles as a trial in the week and was ok
did 12 in the forest today on snow and ice to be honest i cakked myself quite a few times and it was hard miles but good to be back on it and the forest was stunning today minus 2 with full sun

Reply to Coast to Coast Again But all Offroad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.