UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Coast to Coast Again But all Offroad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazebo

DSC00870.jpg

I love downhill, thing is the rear suspension on my trusty old mk2 raleigh chopper is feeling the strain.

Do you think I should upgrade the rear shocks.?

Great for wheelies and skids though.

p.s. I also have a grifter for uphill.?

spoke too soon

Knee went bang on Thursday night Need Hospital but away with 15 friends in Hereford in a barn for the weekend So going on Monday but its not good All sorts of bits of knee in places that should not have knee bits in

Pills/ Lots of Ale and a Hot tub for three days has helped me through it but in agony and yes i know hospital should of taken priority but Damned The beer has been might fine !

The boys started the ride today orrid weather down in Devon
i put my op off till 23rd May so i can a house done so ive had two months of co codamol loads of pain an i am walking round like a zombie totally knackered but with a little help from my work friends ( Neale ) the house will be on the market in a week or so i get chance to get the op done and sort my broken body out
who said excersize is good for you
the only morning in two months ive woken up without pain is when i drank a load of guinness

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Coast to Coast Again But all Offroad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.