Discuss Comments Gratefully Received in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Shugster

Hi all,

Would appreciate any comments on attached photos. This is the second attempt, following my request for the company who did it to start again. They removed all tiles bought new ones and this is result.
Please tell me there are better tilers out there :mad2:

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• PA160248.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 82
  • PA160243.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 82
  • P9180231.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 74
  • P9180216.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 71
S

Shugster

Asking for cash back, since I had bought the tiles initially, and cash to get it redone. Small bathroom 2.5m x 2.5m one wall remaining free of tiles. What do you think total £XX or is that too much. Tiles cost £380. Whole bathroom was done, furnishings, shower etc, which is ok, just tiling lets whole thing down. Partner wants blood :incazzato:, I just want a pleasant bathroom :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Comments Gratefully Received in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Thanks to all who provided advice on my bathroom project 3 years ago, tiling both the...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
Hi guys and girls. Need a bit of feedback from you, VIA EMAIL (I'll close this thread) - Send...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, I was given a large quantity of Italian Cotto style tile that a friend had purchased...
Replies
Views
D
Hi to everyone. At long last I am about to start refitting the bathroom (tears of joy from er...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB