Discuss Commercial work/teaming up in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

B

Brian powell

Hi all,

I am currently looking for someone to join me in my work many do commercial shops and have loads of work all over the country and looking for someone to team up with. Any have would be greatly appreciated.
Hi there i'm responding to your thread, I maybe interested in teaming up with you. Would be interested to know what areas the work is. I have 30 + years experience so feel sure I would be able to help. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks Brian

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Commercial work/teaming up in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We...
Replies
Views
Hi I am thinking of training to gain city and guilds on weekends I’m just wondering is there...
Replies
Views

Popular Tiling Jobs

Trending Tiling Work Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB