UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Course Booked - Excited in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Andrew Case

Just put my deposit down on the 4 day tiling course and 1 day natural Stone course at NETT with Darren.
Very excited. Monday 16th July

Have spent so long looking at different courses but this one is so highly recommended i couldnt go anywhere else.

my plan is to do the tiling, then a short plastering course for preparing my own substrate etc. Short plumbing course, and then C&G in decorating.
Try and offer a full package.
Will be next year before i manage to do most of the other courses.

A

Andrew Case

Good luck with it Andrew. There's also lots of tips and advice to be had on here:thumbsup:

Believe me ill be on here all the time.
I'm hoping that the course gives me the confidence i need. I'm pretty good at DIY, have been a Security Installer (alarms, CCTV) so manual work and tools aren't a problem. But there's a big difference between tiling in your own house and tiling for customers.
Even though i will only be doing small jobs at first to get experience, its still a big step doing that first job.

Ill be on here a lot.
The saddest thing is, im spending loads of time just trying to think of a good name for a company (when i do set one up)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Course Booked - Excited in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi everyone, I am looking for some advice / help by somebody in the know or anybody who has done...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
M
Book yourself onto one of our Ceramic Training Days! We offer everyone the FREE opportunity to...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
R
just a heads up to any one wanting to get a tiling qualification. first off i have a c&g...
Replies
Views
rich83
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.