UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Course info required in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Re: Bal bond.

please help
can someone tell me of a good 4 week course to go on,ive been offered some work
if i finish a good course,one that will give me the confidence to take on the jobs,they
will all be wet room tiling jobs.

how much do tilers earn on jobs like this.

PTS mate.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Course info required in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all In a kind of 'Payment' for all the advice i have got from here i have decided to do a...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
O
    • Winner
So after spending the day with Derek @Sigma UK Using the full Kera Lift system, I decided sooner...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.