Search the forum,

Discuss Courses In Northern Ireland or Ireland? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jar79

Hi,

Wondered if anyone knew of anywhere in North/south Ireland that offered intensive tiling courses?

I have tried profile and another (sorry can't remember seconds name!) southern based but both have stopped running their courses for now.......are there any others anywhere on the island or am I looking at coming to the mainland........if that is the case which is 'best' in UK?

Thanks all

D

DHTiling

Hi,

Wondered if anyone knew of anywhere in North/south Ireland that offered intensive tiling courses?

I have tried profile and another (sorry can't remember seconds name!) southern based but both have stopped running their courses for now.......are there any others anywhere on the island or am I looking at coming to the mainland........if that is the case which is 'best' in UK?

Thanks all

A full list of popular Uk courses is here>> Tiling Courses - Tile Training Courses - Wall and Floor Tiling Course - Tiling NVQ - Tiling Courses & Tiling Course Companies

Reply to Courses In Northern Ireland or Ireland? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.